Publish Date: April 23, 2022
- Consolidated Revenues for FY22 at Rs. 29,440 crores, up 30% YOY
- Consolidated PAT for FY22 at 9,630 crores
- Consolidated Revenues for FY22 at Rs. 551 Cr, an increase of 6.9% YoY
- Consolidated PAT at loss for FY22 at 63 crores
- Margin pressure due to higher component cost
- Announces acquisition of Alpha Clothing Limited through its wholly owned Hong Kong Subsidiary
- Pearl Global (HK) Limited has acquired 9,00,860 equity shares representing 52.11% equity capital of Bangladesh based, Alpha Clothing Limited for a consideration of USD 1.05 million on 21st April, 2022.
- Arihant Capital, India’s leading stock broking company, announced its foray into the Middle East region by proposing its first overseas office in Dubai.
- Bagged Lucknow Safe City project, contract value is of more than INR 85 Crores.
- The project is expected to be executed in a period of 9 months and operations and maintenance shall run for 36 months.
- Consolidated Revenues for FY22 at Rs. 179 crores, up 31% YOY.
- Consolidated PAT for FY22 more than doubled to 27 crores.
- The Directors have recommended a final dividend of Rs. 45.
See you next week. Happy Investing 😊